1. Gave myself an Ojon Restorative Treatment. Allow this to remain in hair until shampoo time.
2. I latched or interlocked my new growth with my hair pin tool. This pretty much took all day with a long nap in the middle. :-)
3. During shampoo time, I initially rinsed my hair really well then proceeding to do an ACV rinse. I allowed this to sit for awhile.
4. Next, I shampooed my hair three times with my Chagrin Valley Cafe Moreno shampoo bar. I love the way this stuff smells. Cloves!
5. Normally I would have oiled my scalp, but this time I just sprayed Taliah Waajid protective mist bodifier on my locs and sat under the dryer for a while.
My hair dried a bit, just enough to barely feel the dampness. Before bed, I'll spray them with my jojoba/sweet almond oil and aloe vera juice spray and wrap them for the night.
Pictures are coming!