Monday, April 6, 2009

Facebook and Twitter

Is it just me or are sites like Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace simply addictive? I started with MySpace. I had really gotten into it with the layouts, backgrounds, slide shows, and other random MySpace stuff. Soon, I got really annoyed by the whole site. I can't begin to count how many times I was locked out of the site. The last straw was when I got locked out and they wanted me to take some picture with my user name or some other crap. That's when I ventured over to Facebook. With Facebook, there was no layout or background "pimpin". Just stuff about you. I could handle that. Facebook is better catered to the older crowd, like myself. Youngins can get in on the fun too! I found so many of my classmates from high school and college on this site. It has been a great networking tool as far as my sorority is concerned. I love this social networking site so much until it's like the first thing I do when I get up in the morning. And let's not talk about twitter. Lots of people don't like it because it's a site about nothing....just posting what you are doing at any given time. I wish my bestest friends would jump on the bandwagon. Oh well.....I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment